When water damage strikes your home or business, every second counts. You need an experienced firm to handle your situation FAST. Alliance are the water damage specialists in Perth, Fife and Dundee. Our water damage restoration team is highly qualified to deal with any type of flood in any home, office, industrial or commercial building, whether caused by:
- Burst pipes or faulty appliances
- Extreme weather conditions
- Sewage/septic tank issues; or
- Overflowing bodies of water
You can rely on Alliance to deal quickly and professionally with what can be a very stressful situation. With so much experience dealing with water damage, we understand the pressure you might be under to get your business back on track or your home fit and safe for your family to live in again. Our in-house technicians will ensure that you’ll be back in business or your home as quickly as possible.
Alliance – the water damage specialists in Perth – use a revolutionary and proven rapid thermal drying-out system that dramatically reduces drying times. This system not only reduces costs, but also your time outside of the property. In fact, we guarantee that your domestic or commercial property will be dry in as little as eight days.
But your property needs to be more than just dry. It also needs to be clean, especially when flood water comes from sewers or other potential sources of contamination. Alliance – the water damage specialists in Fife – will thoroughly clean, sanitize and remove odours from the affected areas of your property, and make it fully safe for habitation.
Alliance offers a nation-wide service and can also deal directly with your loss adjustor or insurance company. Because of the depth of skill and experience within our company, to further reduce the stress of a flood, we are also able to:
- Investigate the cause of the flooding with the latest technology and make repairs to prevent it happening again (in the case of faulty plumbing or appliances)
- Ensure that the flooding has not caused any structural damage to your property, and/or make essential repairs as necessary
- Ensure that moisture levels throughout your property and its fixtures and fittings are acceptable, to avoid the growth of bacteria and fungi which can lead to dry rot, wet rot and various health concerns
- Advise on the care of or restore your water-damaged possessions as appropriate
- Employ our team of skilled tradesmen to your redecorate your property, including painting, tiling, plastering, flooring and other decorations
If you’ve just been flooded …
- Do not leave wet fabrics in place. Hang your furs and leather goods
- Do not leave books, magazines or other coloured items on wet carpet or floors
- Do not use your household vacuum to remove water
- Do not use the television or other household appliances
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Alliance– the water damage specialists from Dundee, Perth and Fife – immediately to help get your home or business property dry and your life back to normal.
Alliance is based in Perth, Scotland, and carries out work all over the country, including:
- Perth and Kinross
- Stirling and Clackmannanshire
- Fife, Dundee and Angus
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire